Love or Money???

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can I open my eyes yet???

For some odd reason my life is utterly ridiculous right now. Things are not panning out the way they should and honestly it would feel so much easier to give up. Life is not my friend, my car caught a fire, I had technical difficulties with my apartment and was forced to move home, my new job pay rate sucks, I owe my school $400 to pay for classes, my grades are not as great as usually, and to make it all worst I don’t have that love that makes all my bad worth while. I pray, pray, pray and it seems as if God, who I know can hear me, may be ignoring me. I hate to sound so hasty but this is how I feel. I am a little girl with my eyes tightly closed waiting on the bad movie scene to change asking a trusted adult “CAN I OPEN MY EYES YET?” I’m telling myself it’s ok it always gets better just be optimistic about it at least you have a job, a place to live, and you can always ask for a ride but I’ve always been a loner so my life hurts because I have to rely on others for help. God what are you trying to teach me this season? Can I learn this lesson efficiently so I never have to review this lesson again??? Can i open my eyes now?

No comments:

Post a Comment