Love or Money???

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Weekend

My weekend was great. I took my little sister to see Remember Me it was an amazing movie please go see it. I keep doing things that backfire on me so I decided I'm going to change not my desires, but my actions and focus. Man It's so amazing how Good God is to the least of us because I'm not worthy yet and still he blesses me have mercy on me and bears with my dingy self. Being heartbroken and love sick is OK and doesn't feel like the end when you serve who I serve it feels like I have to stick around to get the better he has in store for me. It's amazing when you think you have the best and God takes your best with a smile (while you feeling deserted) and he plants something better. But I can go on and on about this but instead I'll leave you with...

DAY 9 T D JAKE'S HOPE FOR EVERY MOMENT

I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, MY COUNSEL shall stand, and I will do all My Pleasure.
Isaiah 46:9b-10

I can't live my life knowing what will happen but I can refuse to die until some things come to pass. In my chase with destiny although I can't see the finish line and it's not clear to me who is standing waiting and cheering for me at the end I'll never stop running until I do. God has already said "she's mines" and adversities will pass but joy remains as long as endurance on my part and strength from the lord abides in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment