Love or Money???

Saturday, March 6, 2010

OK so I'm like DON'T EFFING CONTACT ME I'LL CONTACT YOU

"3 1/2 years and we playing these childish games once more. Don't get me wrong I messed up once but if you love me you'll for give me and get over it. Gosh this emotional rollercoaster is ridiculous should I stay or go? I know I love you but am I in love with you???? I I I I I why not just be with I instead of me the Lisa who loved you enough hemrrhoid boy to stick my mancured nails up your ass to apply ointment to your oversized hemorrhoids. "
"Lisa why you tripping? I'm just not sure what I want to do"
"Screw you Horhay Don't contact me anymore I'll contact you"
"What???"
"Don't effeing contact me I'll Contact you" and I hung up feeling so powerful

Well for starters my name is Lisa. If you want fairytale storys IDK what to tell you because my bloggs are strictly reality mixed with my feelings. I will spare no details not even the things that most people are to embarrassed to tell or talk about. Horhay is my on again off again lover for the past years. We are usually on but lately aka since i cheated he hasn't been the Horhay i fell in love with but yet and still I love him. Then I have my new to "associates" who are starting to grow on me Donny and Monroe. I so like Monroe but he dropped a big bomb on me he has mental health issues but I still like him so much although i'll probably go back to Horhay in a heartbeat. Oh when life unfolds you find a lot of shitty pampers and sticky situations that you just have to trust god to get you out of. Yes i text talk and i cuss and use god in the same sentence but he knows i love and trust him for everything. I pretty much a mess. A pretty young lady as lost as a possum, as dingy as a blond who dies her hair blonde with an e thinking it's a different color, as smart as scholar, witty, sacastic and plan clueless. Comment, Judge, Critique, give advice, just help it's all constructive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment