Love or Money???

Sunday, August 1, 2010

In the 21 days that I fasted to my Lord, he has truly proven to me that he is my Jehovah Jirieh. All of my needs have been fulfilled not only am I on my own in my own place, I am also in school, I have a car and a computer and all my desires are met and I don't have any fears in life. Not even the fear of being alone because I may at times feel lonely but I am never alone his presences engulfs me in love and protection. I don't know why I ever desired a drug dealer when my GOD provides abundantly and every thing that is mines is truly mines. It is amazing to have a provider that fulfills all my needs and wants. It is true that we ask not because we have not. Once I asked and believe my requests where met. I am so grateful to God it makes me feel like I don't serve him enough and need to give him more. The true journey begins when I begin to show GOD that i love him and live to serve him. He has been so amazing to me and in the midst of my troubles he has been a provider, master, and friend. The only thing that I fear is to live a life without him in it. Live a life without knowing him. That is the only thing that will ruin this life I live. It is nice to know and hear from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment