Love or Money???

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Read into this

SO walking in the mall today only to be distracted by a Walden's Book Store... I fell in love with 10 books that I just had to have and they were only a dollar each and for every four books you buy you get the 5th book free. HOW COOL IS THAT? Just a short list of the ten i choose:
1.)Hiding in Hip Hop-Terrance Dean
2.)The Collaborative Habit 'Life Lessons for Working Together"-Twyla Tharp with Kornbluth
3.)Hold Love Strong-Matthew Aaron Goodman
4.)Thelonious Monk-Robin D. G. Kelly
5.)Dead Above Ground-Jervey Tervalon
6.)Tarnished Beauty-Cecilia Samartian
7.)lETTERS TO YOUNG MAN-HILL HARPER
8.)In the Midnight Heat-Blair Underwood
9.)Through the Wire-Kanye West (IDK Y)
10.)32 Third Graders One Class Bunny-Phillip Dave
So I just got ten books for $8.56 and I'm so excited about each one. I can't wait to read them!!!! I had a book-gasm and also realized why I don't have many friends.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness what a great deal! The Kanye west one sounds interesting. Is it about his life? and I like Hill Harper, tell me how his writing is when you're done.

    ReplyDelete