Love or Money???

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just the Truth

I cry in the shower so the tears blend in with the water falling down
I walk in traps I set up myself
I love someone who doesn't feel the same way as I do
Sometimes it hurts
I am not a good friend
I don't have many friends
I am mostly happy
I have sex to feel love just to end up losing pieces of me
I was once addicted to sex
I have had sex with people just so they would leave me alone
I really prefer relationship and not sex
I like what I see when I look in the mirror
My mind never stops
I desire a relationship with God but I am so afraid to disappoint him that I don't pursue it
I really do care but fear getting hurt so I force myself to not care
I love my siblings more than they know
I want to be loved more than I give love
I refuse to quit
I am Narrcissistic and dettached
I am not as crazy as they think

No comments:

Post a Comment