Love or Money???

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Hair, My Confidence, My Esteem


Who knew that hair matters so much in society? The transformation that can take place from a simple hair alteration is amazing. Since making my decision to go natural I have experienced a new attitude about how I feel about myself. I never felt so Gorgeous in my life; so comfortable in my own skin, so open minded and accepting of myself. I am Happier and more in love with who I am because of my hair. Even when society looks at me wierd and members of my own family can not relate I feel like this is the birth of me loving me and me saying "HEY YOU CAN TAKE ME AS I AM OR YOU CAN SPEAK TO MY FRO!". I have finally came into my own and have decide that the person I am going to be is beautiful inside and out. My limitations are only morally or spirtually based and nothing is Impossible. My hair has increased my confidence while in the world and my esteem when i face myself.

1 comment: